Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Let's Start at the Very Beginning.................

As a brand new Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I was fortunate to sign up under Mary Fish and become part of a terrific group of stampers known as the Pals. They are an amazingly creative - and very entertaining - group of artists! It is because of their enthusiasm and support that I am sloooowly entering blogdom. This site will be a work in progress for a while - I am interested myself to see what it will become! So let's start and see what the summer season has brought...................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful website!!! Looking forward to seeing more!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Linda!

Lourdes said...

You are starting out strong! I love the clean and simple look of your blog. It is very refreshing. I am also a new demonstrator from Puerto Rico. I have also started a new blog and have it going in a trial and error mode, LOL. See you around! Lourdes

Margaret Moody said...

Linda -- I don't think I've told you "congrats" yet on getting your blog started! I'm so impressed! It looks great and you've made so many posts already! I'll be checking in regularly to see what new and pretty things you've added!