Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stop and Smell the Roses.........PPA37....


Well ok they are more like wildflowers on my card than roses but you get the idea! Pals Paper Arts challenge this week is a theme one - flowers! I inked the flower stamp from Asian Artistry with Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and Old Olive to complement the Cottage Wall DSP. If you notice there is no sentiment on the card but there is room for one. I like to keep a few cards blank so I can quickly add get well, sympathy or birthday wishes as I need to. Once in a while I do plan ahead - that gives me time to stop and smell the roses :)


14 comments:

Regina Mangum said...

Linda, this is lovely! I love those colors and the flowers are so pretty.

Debbie Henderson said...

Congrats on being the featured stamper Linda. Your card is beautiful as always. Love the color combination!

Carla said...

Your card is so beautiful Linda, I love those colors together. I left mine blank this week too... Hugs,

Cards by Gina said...

Simply beautiful take on the challenge, Featured Artist! I love everything about your card!

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the circle of bling!

Mike Funke said...

Great card Linda. Gee - I never thought to leave cars with room for a sentiment! Great idea - I have so many "Thinking of You" and apparently I don't! LOL
Mike

Barb said...

wonderful wonderful card, love the colors, Barb

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Beautiful color combo...

I love the idea of leaving the card blank as well. I may have to try that!

Patti MacLeith said...

Simply elegant!

Two Happy Stampers said...

What a lovely card! Great idea about leaving a few blank for when you need them for a certain occasion. TFS! =)

Kim said...

Gorgeous card Linda! Perfect feature!

Karen Governanti said...

It is all about color L, and your choice is wonderful! I too like the added glitz!
It's Spring! xo Karen

Mary Fish said...

I never noticed the "flowers" and color possibilities of this stamp. Thanks for opening the door with your beautiful work. Hugs, M

Shari Nelson said...

This is very pretty.