Monday, July 26, 2010

Funky, Fresh and Fun


I returned home from vacation to boxes and envelopes containing my new  SU! catalog order.  It was a bit overwhelming! Where to begin? But when I saw the wonderful layout from Clean and Simple (FTL100) I thought it was a perfect place to start.  I decided to just let the new products speak for themselves.  The new colors and designer papers are just beautiful!  This is Sunny Garden used with Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade - definitely Funky, Fresh and Fun!   

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Super sweet creation!

Mary Fish said...

Crisp and pretty. I can't wait to use this paper. Hugs, M

Carla said...

I love this crisp and clean!!! This DSP is now next on my list to tear into. After reading Ann's post today, we have to go to Convention next year. You in? Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

Love it! For lack of a better word...it is so "fresh" looking! And yes...you must join us at Convention next year! I promise not to get lost or eat off of the floor (long story)! lol

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, LInda!!! Great use of the sketch.

Library Barb said...

I really like this one. They'd make wondering shower invitations.

Natasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha said...

Beautifully done! LOVE these colours!