Thursday, March 6, 2014

Gray Skies are Gonna Clear Up! PPA194






Being an optimist by nature I couldn't let the blues overwhelm me so I decided to celebrate the grayness of these colors!  I stamped Off the Grid in Smoky Slate, backed it with Wisteria Wonder designer paper and made a frame from Wisteria Wonder card stock.  But what to put in that frame???  And then I realized the SAB set See Ya Later wasn't just all about alligators.  Out came Night of Navy ink and the perfect sentiment appeared!  I did sneak in a silver heart clip and cord just as a reminder that there's always a silver lining........



Hope you join us at Pals Paper Arts!
Kerry Willard Bray's photo.




11 comments:

Diane Roberts said...

Linda, you certainly did turn those blues around to a bright and cheerful card! Excellent!

Dawn Tidd said...

Your card made me happy! Love all the layers. The grey skies will clear up! :)

Denise said...

I really like your card, especially the way everything is layered. I feel a "case" coming on! Thanks for sharing.

Denise M

Colleen Dietrich said...

Fabulously done as are all your creations linda. I thoroughly enjoy getting each new post in my inbox. Keep em coming! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

You have "put on a happy face" with this card, Linda!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Love this design and what you did with these dreary colors!

Anonymous said...

great sketch paired with the color combo!
paper hugs,
m

Cindy Beach said...

Love how pretty the "blues" look on your card. The silver lining is perfect!

Susan Itell said...

You nailed it!!!

LOVED what you did with these colors. I loved the palette this week but had a hard time figuring out what to do - yours is fantastic - totally made me smile....again!

Patti MacLeith said...

Positively perfect!!

Jen Timko said...

Awe-some!! That is all. ;-)