Saturday, March 1, 2014

Two for the Price of One - PPA193






Who doesn't love a good deal?  Pals Paper Arts had a perfect sketch this week to showcase that beautiful Sweet Sorbet DSP and accessory kit.  Spotlighting a favorite DSP was also one of the challenges for the Creative Crew at Splitcoast this month. Two for the price of one~!  

But my favorite "two for the price of one" deal is my son's two pups. He and his girlfriend went to buy a silver toy poodle and came home with two dogs - the silver one and a white one who didn't exactly belong at "The Poodle Palace." (Seriously it's called The Poodle Palace)  Somehow Silas wasn't turning out to be a "real" poodle so he wasn't wanted in the palace.  Here they are one year later:





Seems like Silas is a member of the Dachshund family as well as the Poodle family............and we are all so glad that he is also a member of the Callahan family......sweetest dog ever!



PPA193

8 comments:

Diane Roberts said...

Both your card and son's pooches are adorable! What a cute pair!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable card, Linda! I love this DSP. I was a "Poodle Person" in another life. My mother bred them, and for twenty-five years I always had a poodle...and a Yorkie. I used to be able to give a pretty decent puppy clip back in the day! lol They are a fun breed for sure...and so different from the Boxers I now have. lol

Mike said...

Beautiful card, Linda! A Spring explosion for sure! So cheery. Great Get Well card!

Rita W said...

I love Silas! I'm glad he found such an amazing family. :) This card is pretty spiffy too.

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Oh, those twins are adorable! And, they don't shed much, do they?

Love the card especially the color you chose for the card base. So many to pick from in the DSP but that color really pops.

Dawn Tidd said...

LInda, I love this combo on your card! Those cork embellishments are perfect. I love your twine in the one too. Silas is adorable!

laurie said...

That is pretty DP...makes me think of spring! great card!

Brian King said...

Linda, Love the card, love the puppies. The cork accessories are a perfect match for the shapes in this sketch! Woo hoo!