Thursday, March 3, 2016

Make A Wish......PPA290





The set Party Wishes and some coordinating punches made this birthday card come together quickly.  And that's a good thing because I had little time to work at my desk. Miss Emma Lin invaded my craft room and was very busy making cards for the whole family. She colored, stamped, glued, picked die cuts to put in the "roller" and stretched out twine for me to cut with the big "squizzors!" As she left she said "I'll be back tomorrow Amma and we will make cards for all the puppies!  We can tie them to their leashes!"  Good thing I didn't put those squizzors away......






Our resident California Girl Patti MacLeith has a sweet sketch for us this week at Pals Paper Arts!



14 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

I just loved this card! The balloons are super? Is the white one embossed? That row of cupcakes is darling! Now you're enabling me!

Mary Fish said...

Delightful cupcakes! I love how you used them in the sketch . . . especially the one that's slightly askew!

Mike said...

Love the cupcake that doesn't fit. So cute!

stampwithamyk said...

Love it! The cupcake peeking out from the edge is too cute. Can't wait to see the creations for the puppies, I'm sure that they'll be fantastic! :)

HJ said...

This is such a cute, fun card. I love the little cupcakes and balloons. Great take on the sketch. Have a great day!

Patti MacLeith said...

Those teeny, colorful cupcakes are ALmost as cute as your Emma! I love that she is in your craft room! I hope to have my granddaughter in mine any time she is here!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda love this card ! You do fabulous stuff with those DSPs... and don't we have a LOT of Balloons this years... AND cupcakes for that matter.
You did both proud!
hugs.

Lisa Lara said...

What a great bday card Linda.

LeAnne said...

Not sure what's cuter...the card or Emma! LOVE 'em both!

Karren said...

Does SSS sell those squizzors? I think I need some... :) Such a fun and cheerful card and an adorable photo!

Unknown said...

Those cupcakes are almost as adorable as Miss Emma! So sweet!

Unknown said...

Those cupcakes are almost as adorable as Miss Emma! So sweet!

Just a Thought... said...

Oh what a fun day that must have been with your granddaughter!!! Such a cute card!! I bet she helped!!! I also glad your little poodle is ok. Poor little thing!!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! Another adorable Callahan card!!! Love it, Linda!!!