Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Morning Coffee....FMS234






We all need a little something to get us going in the morning whether it is coffee, tea or Diet Coke!  I am not a morning person so I head right outside for a walk before breakfast to wake me up......followed by a cup of hot tea, cereal.....and then something sweet......after that I am finally ready to start the day!



Our current Artisan Amy O'Neill has a great sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!


Stamp Sets:  Coffee Cozy by Lil' Inkers, SU Timeless Textures
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Love Blossoms DSP

9 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

That sounds like a great way to start the morning. I'm not a morning person either so maybe I should try your method! Great take on the sketch. I love those coffee rings!

stampwithamyk said...

What an awesome card! Love the little coffee cup and the rings that you stamped under it. I agree with Jen, great way to start the day...I think that I should give it a try too! :)

~amy~ said...

super FUN!

Amy O said...

What a cute cup! I love the color combo and I love how you've used the rings with the sketch. And I agree -- a little bit of exercise is a great way to start the day.

Karren said...

That something sweet after breakfast wouldn't be cake, would it ;) Ha ha! Fun card - love how you've used the coffee rings for the circular element on the sketch - very clever!

Jen Brum said...

Love this card Linda! That coffee cup is one of my favs! Love your little cup stains! I really love the "stitched" edge on the background! So fun!

laurie said...

Great way to start the day! Fun card!

Jen Timko said...

Sounds to me like the team needs a morning walk together! :-) Love this!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Awesome card! Every coffee lover will adore this card Linda!