Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Life is Sweet - FMS240






I received my second shipment of Stampin' Up! products from the brand new catalog!  I participated in a paper share and got a sample of all the new Designer Series Paper! Some mighty pretty papers!  I love the colors used on the Fruit and Flowers DSP shown here.  Watercolor Wonder is featured on the paper and is also the color of the strawberry- which is from a very old retired set called Fruit & Flowers.  I bet you have sets you just can't part with too!



Hope you join us at Freshly Made Sketches and put your own spin on Jen Brum's layered design!  I used the sentiment from Sunny Studio's Fresh & Fruity as the fourth layer of the sketch.







10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Awesome card! Love that paper too and your sentiment is just perfect! :)

Dawn Tidd said...

Cute strawberry card and the perfect sentiment to go along with it!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda this is FANTASTIC!!! Love this card and the papers are great.
and.... yes I have that strawberry too!
Hugs.

Karren said...

You are so smart to carry the sentiment across layers like that! Fun card and I love that strawberry!

Jen Timko said...

All the pretty paper.....and a fab way to show it off! And I totally agree with Karren ^^^^^^....such a fun way to use the sentiment.

Amy O said...

I love how you make it look so easy to to layer your sentiments like that. And I love that strawberry -- perfect for the start of summer. Beautifully done!

Jen Brum said...

What a fun card Linda! I totally love that strawberry - oh and that "sweet" sentiment! Love the paper too! I still haven't ordered anything!!! One of these days!!!

Stampingcountry said...

Sweet card! Like the way your sentiment spills over.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is super sweet! I love the papers and the strawberry looks good enough to eat!

Kim S said...

LOVE your use of the sketch - what a fun and fabulous way to do the sentiment!!