Sunday, March 18, 2018

Stamp Review Crew: Bubble Over









The Stamp Review Crew is featuring the Bubble Over stamp set today.  It is such a fun set with endless options for many occasions!  Bubbles and Fizz DSP coordinates with it perfectly.  

We had a great day celebrating the Big Guy's - and his twin sister's -  70th birthday yesterday.  The clan gathered from far and wide for a birthday/St.Patrick's Day Dinner.




 My daughter's friend designed these adorable table centerpieces......hollowed out cabbages were the vases for the flower arrangements!  So clever!





If you are on track you should have arrived here from my friend Anne Schach's blog.  Her work is always amazing!





Now you can head on to see what treats Yapha Mason has in store!




I used colors from the DSP - and from the Inspire.Create.Challenge.




Stamp Set: Bubble Over
Paper: Bubbles and Fizz DSP, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Lemon LimeTwist





14 comments:

Charlet Mallett said...

How fun is this card?!!! The layout with the bubbles is fantastic.

Unknown said...

How did you do the bubbles? Love it!
Kate

Linda Callahan said...

Hi Kate.....The bubbles are stamped from images in the set....easy!

Tanya Boser said...

Linda, I love that you aimed the bottle at the corner from the edge!! I have not seen that approach with this set, adn I can't wait to use it myself :)

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Linda! I love the angle of the bottle! Those cabbage centerpieces are awesome, by the way! I bet the clan had a blast!

Karren said...

Super cute card! The dimension you've created with the bubbles is so cool! Glad everyone had a good time at the party.

LeAnne said...

What a fun card, sure to be appreciated by the recipient...who might even be tempted to have some bubbly on his (or her) own! And your little leprechaun is as cute as can be...what a fun shirt! The flowers....total creativity!

Lou said...

Love this layout Linda. Such a great card. I also love the floral arrangement - very clever and creative. Hope the celebrations were fantastic.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda I LOVE this card. You are so creative and always have a way to make those sets I'm debating about go to the "just have to get" list!
I also think that's a cute little leprechaun.. .so sweet, and the cabbage vase is so clever! Hugs

Brian King said...

Couldn't be more cheery and bright! I love that you used the bottles paper in the background - I've been trying to find a way to showcase that page. Love your card, Linda!

Heidi Baks said...

Eek, what a great use of those bubble images. I love the little scene you've created here. I can almost feel the carbonation! Hope you had a great St. Patrick's weekend!!

Mickey Roberts said...

What a fun way to showcase the bubbles, Linda! I love the way your integrated the background paper, too.

Anonymous said...

Love your card! I haven't seen the bottle in the corner either. lol I think it's brilliant. Love all the little extras on it to. How fun celebrating the big 70! Happy birthday to your family members. Love the flowers that is a neat idea she did a beautiful job and the picture of the cute little one is so cute :)

Mary Fish said...

Love this design, especially the layering of the DSP (background) and bubbles1